Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions relate to any purchases made from the Ashfield Safety Hire site which may also be referred to as Ashfield, We or Company. It is your responsibility to read the conditions carefully as the affect your rights and liabilities under law.
Use of the Ashfield Safety Hire Site:
- The terms and conditions listed govern your use of our site in general, along with the products and services we offer.
- Our terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- The Ashfield site is protected by copyright along with all of its trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights.
- The Ashfield site is provided for your own personal use and is not to be copied or saved to any storage device without the express written permission of Ash Safety. This includes all images and logos that may be viewed on the site.
Limitations of use:
- You may not use this site to direct any communication that is considered unlawful or designed to dismantle the operation of this site. This is without exception and relates to any law that is in existence for the protection of others, mechanical, cyber or physical property.
- The Ashfield website may on occasions have links to outside web sites and whilst we endeavour to ensure that the material on them is relevant and safe Ashfield Safety Hire is not responsible for their content.
Purchasing Items from the site:
- Some items may have specific terms related to them such as returns or refunds and these will be detailed within the description.
- We have tried to describe each product correctly but in some cases this may vary from time to time. If you have any doubt regarding an item please contact our head office.
- We will endeavour to supply all items prices correctly but if a mistake has been made we will not be liable to supply at the price shown providing that we inform you prior to dispatch of the item. In these circumstances we reserve the right to cancel your order and give a full refund on any amount you have already paid.
- All prices shown are exclusive of VAT and VAT will be applied unless that item is exempt.
- All prices shown are exclusive of delivery.
Confirmation of order:
- Nothing that is said or done will amount to an acceptance of your order until it is confirmed.
- Your order is a contract to buy from us and we will send you a confirmation detailing the purchases you have made. We will also give an estimated date for delivery or confirmation that it can be collected from one of our depots.
- After the contract is made you cannot amend the order, although you can contact our office to see if we can resolve your problem.
- We can refuse to accept the order at any time. If the order is refused and you have already paid we will refund the amount paid to us in accordance with our returns policy.
Returns and Refund policy:
- To cancel an order already placed please call our head office as soon as you realise the mistake so that we deal with your request as quickly as possible.
- Providing the items purchased have not be used and the request for a refund is made with 14 days of the signed delivery we will refund the money for the item(s) purchased, less the delivery charge, via the same means as it was paid. The goods must be returned to us at your own expense and the refund will only be issued when we have received them.
- If the items have been used or in some cases opened, these will be displayed clearly on our site, a refund will not be given.
- Items that have been used but then cease to function correctly will be either exchanged or repaired at the discretion of the Company.
Payments to us:
- Payment for your goods will be taken at the time of order.
- If we have a problem collecting your payment we may use any of the contact details that you have given to contact you.
- We reserve the right to request a bank transfer of funds prior to dispatch.
Changes in our Terms and Conditions:
- We may change or update our terms and conditions from time to time and customers registered will be e-mailed the changes. If you do not accept the changes then you should cease to be a customer of the site and be removed from our register. This can be done by contacting our main office.
Our responsibility to you:
- Our site is provided by us without any warranties or guarantees. You will bear all risks associated with internet connections and use.
- We make no claim or guarantee that our site will be compatible with your software, links or any other product that you may choose to view it in. We also do not guarantee that our site will not have technical errors or problems which may cause interruptions to use.
- We will not be responsible for equipment choices that relate to hold ups or accidents as these items should have been arrived at through conducting a thorough risk assessment prior to ordering.
- You may not transfer your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person or company. We may though transfer our rights to another company providing that we believe it does not affect your rights.
- If you breach our terms and conditions we may waive them without prejudice to a later date or time where you are in breach of the conditions.
- Neither party will be viewed in breach of the terms and conditions where it is through no fault of their own.
- These terms and conditions will be subject to English law and we will try to resolve any matters quickly and efficiently. Any claim that is made if an agreement cannot be reached must be made through court proceeding in the UK.
- We reserve the right to cancel any account and registration at our discretion should you have been viewed to be in breach of our terms and conditions.